Wednesday, May 21, 2008

nothing much.....



I spent most of yesterday recovering from our trip

The laundry is done, the van unloaded and stuff put away, the paperwork complete (ok, I do still have a couple of thank you's to write, but its NEARLY done)

I did finish up this little wool vest for the Warm Woolies folks. I especially like the "button" on the little pocket -- Its also made out of the wool yarn by crocheting very tightly around and around a chain -- I learned this technique from a pattern for a baby sweater, and I like using it on these as well because it means the button ALWAYS matches!

So today its back to the routine things -- up and feed the dog, empty the dishwasher, take my walk (the knee is feeling better, thank goodness), do my computer work then into the studio to do something -- I'm just not sure just what yet

we'll see

No comments: