Thursday, May 22, 2008

too old to figure out the technology?


My daughter gave me this little lovely so I could have music while I'm taking my walk every morning

Trouble is, either every battery I have is no good, or I'm too old to figure out this new fangled stuff ---

guess I'll have to ask the 6 year old across the street



some progress on projects was made yesterday

the main section of wings on both sides of the face is now complete

looking good!




A while back over at Mason Dixon Knitting they started a project that I thought looked pretty cool, so I saved the instructions and have been making a version of my own.

The yarns in use here are all recycled -- as in yarn that has previously been a sweater, has been raveled out and is now being knit into this

This is the first "block"

Oh yes, and the plan (at least right now) is that this is actually for me (SHOCK!)



and this unrevealed project for Christmas is now complete

moving right along

No comments: