Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blue Footed Penguin......

perhaps induced by too much cold medicine -- who knows!


Notice that the bottom of this guy's feet are BLUE!

It's my contention that if you stand around on the ice all the time, your feet (or at least the bottoms of them) will turn blue

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Meantime, more progress has been made on a couple more Christmas projects.



As you may remember from yesterday, this was the "quick and dirty" shot I took of the finished eye glass cord.

This one was done by putting the cord in my scanner with a black fur background and scanning it in.



This morning I fiddled about with the black acrylic platform I recently acquired and shot some pictures with my camera.

This one was the best of those shots (IMHO), and I like it better than the one from the scanner.

The problem with the scanner is that the background makes everything look "flat", there's no "flash" like there should be when you look at glass beads.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

I agree, you need the "flash" to show the beads to best advantage. And I love the penguin's blue-bottomed feet!