Saturday, November 24, 2007

creating while drugged.....

it takes me a lot longer to finish things when I'm hazy with cold meds .... ick!



I did manage to finish this 26 inch eye glass cord which is a "maybe" order from the last show we did. I'll be sending off pictures to the gal today and then we'll see what happens next. If she wants it I will be shipping it off to her, otherwise it will get put into inventory for shows.

It took 17.3 grams of seed beads and its worked in right angle weave -- it actually was a kind of fun project, and I might whip up a couple more to use as samples if nothing else because this is something I could actually take orders for.

Meantime, I finished another project from the "Christmas presents" list, and I've now knit more afghan squares than my original goal -- nice!

Ok, its time for me to go back to nursing my cold ----

No comments: