Thursday, November 15, 2007

only 18 inches of I-Cord.....

and it took F O R E V E R !!!!



Well, ok, it took me about 2 hours, but in my own defense, I was teaching myself the technique as I went too, so the next project with this edging (who knows WHAT that will be) should go faster -- per inch anyway.



Isn't he cute! Much spiffier than the last two were (at least I think so anyway). Oh yes, this one has a tail which also meant I had to change the "under body" piece to leave an opening for said tail....once again proving that I never met a pattern that I didn't want to fiddle with!!

Yeah, one more project off the UFO list!! Well, actually moved to the "accomplished" column. Of course I've added a couple to it in the meantime....oh well..........

The other project that I spent a lot of time on yesterday can't really be discussed or shown until after Christmas, but it does have its own ticker there on the right side of the blog so I can at least see a measurement of the progress!

Today I will have to spend some time getting stuff together for our show this weekend. We have decided to do a slightly different set up which includes a different table, so I have to find the table cloth for it .... hmmmmm, wonder where I put that.... you see my point!

Time to get moving..........

No comments: