Monday, November 12, 2007

What the.....?


Ok, obviously I was having a bad day on Saturday when I attempted to take a picture of our booth set up for our show.

What we have here is a lovely picture of, er, the floor! I swear, I had not been drinking then OR the night before!! But this seriously looks like a case of "one tequilla, two tequilla, three tequilla, FLOOR!"

We've done shows in the facility several times, but every time we're in a different spot and while we had been told we would have a 10x10 space, we ended up with an 8x10 with the 8 foot being the front, and the original set up we had planned would not work. We had to create the whole thing on the fly -- which might explain the picture!

We actually did make enough to pay a couple more show fees -- as soon as all the credit cards clear -- this is the first show I have ever done where EVERYTHING was a credit card -- wow! Thank goodness I have that set up, or this would have been a very nothing show. Oh yes, and on the very up side, no one stole anything from me this time.

I spent most of yesterday sitting in my recliner dosing or doing a little knitting. After scooping up 12 bags of leaves from the front yard on Friday, followed by being up at 4:30 am on Saturday and doing load in, work the show and load out, I was just wiped out (and suffering from a MAJOR sinus headache too!)

Feeling better today -- thank goodness!! Much as I dislike the cold of winter, a good snow would be good about now to put a damper on the dust of all the leaves.

And so, aside from laundry, I'm not sure exactly what I will be working on today.....a little of this, a little of that......

into the fray!

No comments: