Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We're still alive......

having spent a lot of time once again retagging the items that we had taken to last weekend's show so I can take them to a new show this weekend, I finally got to work on new stuff yesterday.




This is a sneek peek of the new pair of earrings that I just finished.

If you'd like to see more about these, use this
link to take a closer look.





And after numerous requests, I finally got the mashed potato tutorial written for Hattie's cookbook and got it posted.

If you ever wanted to know how someone else does mashed potatoes, you can take a look here to see how I do it.

Meantime, work on other projects continues. I have worked on birds and turtles and sweaters and a quilt, and I'm closing in on my goal of 100 afghan squares before Dec 1.

On the whole I've been real busy, I just don't have anything to show just yet. This is pretty typical of the way I work on things tho' -- because I work on many things all at once (keeps down the boredom factor), I may go for weeks with nothing to show for my efforts then all at once there are lots of pictures to take!

Onward and upward!

No comments: