Saturday, September 05, 2009

Zebras and elephants


found the cord and got this strung together

yippee!! another finished object

work progresses on the elephants piece

yesterday I put in the bead eyes on both elephants

the big elephant's tusks have had seed beads stitched over them

I decided that I wanted to somehow give them a 3D look, so I did tramputo work for the heads and trunks of both of them

and all along the bottom in among the "grasses" I stitched random colors and sizes of beads as pebbles

next step will be the borders around the piece

1 comment:

happyivy said... cute....
I really like your blog.