Wednesday, March 06, 2013

more parts and pieces

the first length of "chain" is all  ready to be formed around the little carnelian "donuts" -- the first couple of inches took a while to create, but after that it got a lot faster


you may remember this piece that I created a while back

this morning I registered it with The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI)


in a week or so I'll get the proper information to send it off for their auction that helps raise money to fund research on Alzheimer's -- in 2009 I submitted a small art quilt that was part of their Houston show and fund raising


when I originally created this piece, I did so with the idea that it would probably go to this worthy cause --- it just took me a while to get it registered!






I also took a lot of pictures yesterday of two quilts that I will be entering in a competition on April 1 --- since I had good light to do the photos, I figured I might as well get them done!


lots of projects to get to today --- time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

First impression: almost a treble clef!