Friday, March 01, 2013

Challenge piece finished!

the last glue is dry, the last stitch taken

there is actually another week or so before the deadline on this piece, but I'm happy to have it finished and entered

inspired by a Faberge egg, I'm pretty pleased with this piece

there are more pictures on my Etsy store if you want to take a closer look, you can use the link there at the top right of the blog

this piece is now really finished too

third time was the charm!











the body of the sweater is finished and off the sticks!! 

now on to the sleeves



the mail man has been here already --- my box of supplies has arrived so I can start on the next bead project

but first a quick trip to the hardware store, the office supply store, the fabric store and the grocery (YIKES!)

time to move along here



1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That box and bracelet are breathtaking! Wow. Such a work of art.

I really like how that quilt came out at the end.