Sunday, March 24, 2013

odds and ends of the day

this morning's sunrise was interesting

after the snow all day yesterday this morning brought fog 

and this eerie looking view from the back windows

another great shot to possibly be made into a quilt some day

my daughter made this for me for my birthday

for right now it will sit next to my computer, and as soon as I get done rearranging my studio I'll be hanging it there

cool!

and after making the giant leap this weekend into a smart phone -- I'll be making use of that "Be Brave" advice!

I was able to get this beauty for just the small upgrade amount --- it will be good to have some time to fiddle with it before I want it to serve as navigator/alarm clock/camera/web browser when I go to a quilting conference out of town next month

whoo hoo!



 

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Congratulations on the new phone! And the daughter gift. And wow, what a gorgeous landscape you captured.