Monday, May 06, 2013

Paperwork and packing up

the quilt show is all done -- yesterday afternoon we took all the quilts down

today I'll be packing up the ones that need to be mailed back to the artists

and there is paper work to be done too

just because I was actually working at this quilt show does not mean that I didn't have time to shop!

the top row of folded fabrics are the ones I picked up from one of my favorite vendors

the bottom row of rolled fabric  are some pieces that the DH picked up from another vendor while I was working

cool stuff!!  new fabric beckoning as a "reward" for getting the paper work done!!

 making those trips to Denver over the weekend did result in my finishing a couple of afghan squares

better get to that paper work!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Those are fun colors! That's going to be a very happy afghan.