Saturday, July 22, 2006

almost done......



The left hand side is complete! I'm pleased with the pattern creation....should be able to finish the other end today. This one has just moved right along.

Worked on the Car Quilt some yesterday. All of the mountains are done waiting for the sky next. I did cut up the rest of the "section maps" so its easier to store the pattern pieces.

The entire center strip of the Cat Quilt is quilted....1/3 of this one done!!

Spent some time yesterday working with DH to pick out some new cab stones to build designs around. Now its really clear that a bead order will have to be made sooner than later! But first I'm going to have to spend a couple of hours re-sorting the colors I already have to be sure I get every thing ordered that I need. Right now I sort the seed beads by color into shoe box size plastic containers, but it would really be nice to have some sort of system that would keep them tidy but allow me to see everything I have without opening 7 different boxes......suggestions anyone?

Well, time to get to it!

No comments: