Sunday, July 23, 2006

and another one bites the dust......



The beading is complete on yet another piece!! The sealer got applied to the back last night, so its ready to be put together. Nice!!

Section 1 of the Car Quilt is all sewed together .... I'm proud of it as there are a lot of rolling curvy lines and all of them are smooth (a lot of pins and clipping employed to accomplish this feat!). Next step is to cut the fabric for Section 2.

There are now 5 blocks of the Cat Quilt all quilted....slogging along here....

Got wonderful inspiration for a new framed bead piece this morning.....3 hot air ballons were floating over the neighborhood. Like on another clear, still day, they were so close that I could hear the gas jets.....truly beautiful [just don't ask me to go up in one......(too many thoughts of "I can't come back, I don't know how it works!!)]

Of note this morning, 2 more items I had out for auction have sold, so I will be packing things up for mailing tomorrow.

No comments: