Monday, July 03, 2006

More work done.....



Working on this has been almost hypnotic....this is the first piece where I've used different colors of beads running in different directions....note the dark blue ones run mostly one way and the greens in another. And of course now that I've gotten it this far, I can't wait to finish it and start on the next piece!!

I have now finished sewing together all of the 3 block strips for the quilts. Next step is sewing the strips together....might get to that today....I will be doing that on the sewing machine.

Today we will be packing the truck for our show tomorrow. The show is is Louisville, CO, from 9 am to 3:30 pm. The park in Louisville is at the corner of Bella Vista Dr and S Roosevelt Ave., and we are booth number 82. Come by and say hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful; I can't wait to see it finished! Don't suppose you have any pink & purple combination stones you could work into one...?