Saturday, July 15, 2006

work continues.....



have made some more beads.....the ones with the red on them (far right side) are made out of size 15 delicas, and while they don't look much different than the others, they were a bit more difficult to do. I also did some shorter ones (far left) that look like half of the others. I think it may be time to lay out all of these in a tray with the other things I have for the necklace and see how many more I need to make, maybe I'll get to that today

All of the pin basting is done on both of the cat quilts, so now I'm ready to start quilting those....I'm not sure how much of that I'll do until it cools off a bit [100 degree heat + quilt in lap = crazy!!]

Today I will also be packing up some boxes of stuff to take to my daughter tomorrow...each afternoon this week as she has been driving home from work she has called and added to the list of "do you have extra that I can have" items, and it is quite an eclectic group. We will be loading up fans, a lamp, her electric keyboard (must have music!!), a bookcase, bath mats, a footlocker full of pans, silverware, and linens and several boxes of other assorted household goods. We have also indulged ourselves with a little shopping this week, buying her some things that she hasn't specifically asked for, but that might be useful.

time to get busy

No comments: