Thursday, August 24, 2006

hats and scissors

Yesterday was a big day.....the guy that does scissors sharpening was at our local fabric store, so I took in 4 pair to have them done. So exciting to have some of our most important tools in really good working order again.




While in the fabric store waiting for the sharpening to be done, I picked up some patterns (at the price of commercial patterns now days -- I can actually remember paying only 25 cents for one -- ok, I'm OLD!), its always nice to stock up on usable ones when they are on sale. This brand was on sale for 99 cents, so now there are a whole variety to use (after reducing) on future bears. I especially like the ones with roses and feathers, so watch for one of those to show up on a new bear soon!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I love hats! I wish I was crafty, okay I wish I could sew! I never learned. ;D

Bev said...

I love the way the hats look, I just can't wear them in hot weather!! (Ok, its a power surge we're feeling here.....)

Maybe I could make you one!