Tuesday, August 15, 2006

moving along



This is a sample of the piecing for the brick track for the car quilt.

I have completed half of the track now....the top half and the bottom half.

The pieces for the two sides are all cut and organized and ready to go into a zip bag to take on the road.

Hopefully when I get back they will be all sewed!




This is the latest progress on the Solar piece.

All of the red portions are now complete.

Tonight I will pour out the purples and start on the next section.



There are now 2 1/2 blocks of the cat quilt completed, and I'm about 1/3 of the way through the last step in the current knitting project.

Spent a bit of time yesterday working on submissions to a magazine of our last 4 animals. I'm realizing that the reason I do this so infrequently is that it is a major pain in the ***! However, if I don't do it, no one will ever know we're out here working away, so I'll continue on. Hope to have packets ready to send off for both magazines today.

Also worked on getting everything organized for final packing.....more of that today!

No comments: