Thursday, August 31, 2006

progress?



Finally got some time to work on this piece last night.

On the left side I have completed most of the blue and will move on to the greys and blacks next.

Still have blues to do on the right side.

Decided that I need to add the "astroid belt", but I'm going to do that by using size 15 beads (WAY little!) like "dust" over the top after the other beading is done.

I'm still trying to come up with a workable pattern for the sun rays that I want to add, but so far I'm just not happy with what it looks like. Probably will end up just pouring out some beads and trying a couple of different things before I finally get something that will work.


Got the track attached to the in field for the car quilt and have now pinned the top section with the road, mountains, etc., to the top of the track for the next stitching.

We were again out looking at vehicles yesterday, and will be again today....I'll be glad when this process is over, but its really important that we get it right since we'll have to deal with the decision every time we load up for a show!

No comments: