Friday, September 15, 2006

and our fame spreads?



A while back I sold some of my pieces to a local bead store.

Yesterday, when we were looking through a local ad, this ad was in there.

Note the pink heart piece and the red oval piece on the white display pieces. Yup, that's my work!

I hope it draws her some business so she needs to get more stuff from me.


We went to the Gem Show yesterday and bought WAY more stuff than I thought we would, but we found some great things. It will probably take us quite a bit of this morning to get it all recorded and labeled. Yummmmy, nothing quite like the feel of brand new stones to work with!!

Some of what I was looking for was not available at the show, so I will be putting in a couple of orders for glass beads -- after all I have all these new projects to work on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is WAY KEWL! Should I have you autograph a copy now, for when you get rich and famous? :)