Tuesday, September 19, 2006

under the catagory of "I can't do one thing at a time"

even tho' I spent most of yesterday afternoon madly stuffing animals, I did manage to also get another stone piece encircled with beads.



The center stone is unikite jasper (some collectors call it "spinach on a brick" because some pieces look like those two colors), and this is a very light, pretty piece.

To me some of the pink areas in the stone look like roses.

Unlike the two pieces of shell, I decided to make this one a bit more elaborate, so I have encircled it with a row of 4 mm unikite jasper beads too.....mmmmmmm, nice!

So, now I have only more stone piece to work on, and I actually started it last night too.....

I also worked on quilts and knitting yesterday, so on the whole I was pretty productive (oh yes, 4 loads of laundry!)

For those of you who know our little family, you might want to check out my other blog for an important announcement about next August!

time to get working

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

How are able to manage the tiny detailing with the beads?? Looks so pretty, Bev!