Monday, September 18, 2006

We're going to Dallas.....

yup, its official, we've been accepted in a Bear Show in Dallas, TX. So, I now have less than 2 full weeks to get all those critters done.

Poor things, they've been on again off again for a while here....first we were working gungho because we were gearing up for a show the second week end of October [yeah! work on critters ;^)]...then we were told the show was cancelled [boo! put critters on back burner :^( ]....now the show is the FIRST week end of October {ACK!! can I get all these critters done? =:^O }

So, I got 3 dodos stuffed yesterday, and did the head of the newest design....since I like the way the head turned out, I'll now finish stuffing the rest of it. There's one more waiting for joints too....

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you still took the time to blog; I'm impressed! Well, have fun...go stuff it! (tee hee hee)