Monday, September 25, 2006

Another square complete......



We had to make a trip to Denver for Costco shopping, so I was able to get another square finished.

Nice cables!

Anyway, it goes off to an assembler today.


Yesterday afternoon I finished another bear. I have 2 more to finish before we leave, but both of them are very close, so I should be able to get it done.

Pictures of those (hopefully) in the next couple of days.

Meantime I'm putting in lots of time creating a new photo flip album for the bear show....found a cute metal standup photo frame at the local discount place, and it has space inside for 50 photos. The front cover is a cute little teddy bear (it was meant for a baby's room or a grandma brag book), so it seems perfect to go on a teddy bear table! I got 20 photo pages done yesterday, but still have quite a few to print today.

Time to get to it!

No comments: