Thursday, September 28, 2006

the bears are all done!

Yes, we actually managed to finish all of those "on again, off again, on again" projects for this weekend's show, and today we will be packing up the tubs for the trip.

Here are the new "babies":

This is Peaches...

...note she has her little caterpiller friend with her






And this is the DH's second bear

cute little face I think.....

notice that she's going quite cross eyed trying to follow that butterfly!




and this is my very first open mouthed bear!

This is Bearry.....note she looks like she's been eating a lot of those berries!!




I have been busy on other projects too....have finished the edge work on 3 of the 4 stone pieces (still have to do the necklaces on those).

I'm now down to quilting the border of the Cat quilt, and I have done the prep work on 6 of the 12 cars for the car quilt.

Also started another afgan square (Christmas colors!) that is about 1/4 of the way finished.

Have spent several frustrated hours trying to figure out how to be able to access my client's accounting software from my computer and finally decided its not how the softwar is set up, its how the "network" is set up....and I may well be in over my head here as I know how to use the hardware, but not how to set it up!! We will probably have to spend some time on the phone with the software vendor to get this all figured out.....ARRGGGHHHH!! Meantime, hours and hours of input is waiting and I can't do much with it from here, so I will probably have to go spend some time in the shop as soon as we return from Texas.....NUTS!!

well, those tubs aren't going to pack themselves, so I better get to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new bears are adorable! I would love to meet them in person, but I hope I won't have that opportunity, if you know what I mean! I'll be sending up lots of prayers and good thoughts that this will be a good show for you.

Bev said...

thanks for all the "positive MOJO"!! If we bring any of these home, they will be putting in an appearance at our first in state show on Oct 14 at Ken Caryl (not far from home for you!!) I'm addressing flyers for the show season now.....you'll get one