Wednesday, September 13, 2006

disappointment.....

we were notified yesterday that the big show we had been gearing up for the first weekend in October has been cancelled by the promoters.

We are majorly bummed out, as this was the only show between now and next April that is a good venue for our animals and we were looking forward to getting some response to the new pieces we have been busy creating.

NUTS!

However, feeling that there must be some show out there that we can do before Oct 28, I fired off an email to another promoter to see if she has any open spaces in her shows. We'll see.


The initial beading on the pink shell piece is done. I'm now ready to put on the backing and do the chain.

I probably will go ahead and do all of this stage on the other 3 pieces before I move on to the next step tho'

time to get moving

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

I'm sorry that happened, Bev! Hugs! I love the pink shell piece! You have a wonderful gift!

I'll keep good thoughts that you find another show.