Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Is it a planet?




And while the "scientests" are arguing over rather Pluto is a planet (or by one definition if even Earth is!), I have finished the beading on the Solar Power piece.

I think it looks pretty good.

Now its on to the backing, embellishing, etc.


Meantime, I'm working on animals since our next show is animals only.

So I have the following items in process:

1. Fern the Flamingo -- just begun, the legs have been shaped and the other materials gathered

2. Darcie the Dodo -- one is ready to be stuffed and finished, the other is waiting for me to lay out the pattern.

3. Darkwing Dodo -- this one is waiting for lay out too

4. New Open Mouth Bear -- all stitched, turned and jointed, waiting for me to stuff and finish

I'm also working on a contest entry for a contest titled "Things That Go Bump In The Night"

And today's requirement is to finish the paperdolls and get them mailed off to the magazine editor.

I probably need to get off the computer and get busy!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Turned out wonderful, Bev! Wow, you're so talented. =D

Bev said...

thanks so much kelly! now its on to the backing and then the next project