Monday, December 17, 2007

another day another project -- COMPLETE!

and yes, its another of those Christmas things that I can't talk about or show pictures of yet.

Let me say, however, that it came out really well, so I'm pleased with the efforts.

I was tempted on Saturday to add yet another Christmas project to the mix, but I have decided that the project I have in mind I can't start until after Christmas, so the person I had in mind to get this will get an "I. O. U." for this one so I can get proper measurements for the item. (ok, if you understood that ramble, please explain it to me!)

I made especially great progress on one item yesterday too, so hopefully it will be complete today.

Today being Monday means I'm hangin' out in the laundry room, shuffling dirty clothes from the basket to the washer, wet clothes from the washer to the dryer and then clean dry clothes from the dryer to the basket -- all very cyclical -- oh yes, and next week we repeat it all again!

time to go shuffle!

No comments: