Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A hill scene and more finished projects



I did this little piece while I was talking to my mother on the phone last night.

It started off with the wavy lines on the right then just sort of emerged from there. I kind of like the snail on the fallen log, but I think the mouse is a little "iffy"....more mouse works later...perhaps like that clip I saw on TV the other night of that newly discovered mouse with the HUGE ears and the VERY LONG tail (with a furry tuft on the end, no less) that sort of hops like a bunny....odd, very odd

Yesterday I completed another "Project Which Can Not Be Named" ... not to worry folks, I am taking pictures so there will be full disclosure -- just not 'til after Christmas!!

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

Hey, even Mickey had a first draft!