Sunday, December 09, 2007

Downhill Shreddie is on Ebay



I originally put this little guy together for a 2005 show (where he won the Best of Catagory in the Professionally Costumed contest).

I decided it was time for some of my bears to return to Ebay, and this one is the first "test ballon"

If you'd like to see more pictures and read all the cool stuff about him, use this link to take a peek!

(I need to add here that I owe a great big THANK YOU to Shelli from Potbelly Bears for helping me out with the design of a new auction "look")

Yesterday afternoon, in preparation for today's furniture rearranging in the family room (got to make room for a tree!), I spent about 3 hours culling through a year's worth of magazines -- things like Belle Armoire and Teddy Bear Review and Lapidary Journal and 5 different magazines on beadwork. Some of these we keep whole, some of them go to the recycling bin and some of them I tear apart to keep only the parts I want.

Anyway, as I was working my way through the stack on beadwork, a couple of things occurred to me. One was a design for a totally new piece of jewelry in a style I've never tried before. The other was that here are at least 5 places that I should be bombarding with pictures of my new work -- constantly!! So, I ripped out the front page of the magazine that tells where to mail pictures to, and we'll have a go at that too (now that I've gotten my feet wet - so to speak - by sending stuff off to Belle Armoire).

Progress continues on Christmas projects, and I'm starting to reach the "are we there yet" stage on those as new ideas for bears and jewelry are starting to perk in the back of my head......

Onward!

No comments: