Sunday, December 16, 2007

The creative solution



All in all the solution to yesterday's "Oh No" is quite acceptable!

I finished stitching all of the blank spaces on the piece of fabric and now I'm actually ready to cut into the yardage -- Hurrah!

Meantime yesterday I finished 3 other projects on the Christmas list, and made progress on 3 others -- on the whole a pretty productive day.

I'm kind of at the "I want to be finished so I can do something else" stage of projects now, something that happens frequently when I near the end of a project (or I get to the "slog along" stage of anything!).

Today there will be more knitting and sewing and beading and hopefully a couple more finished projects to report about tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Sounds like you are making great progress!

Bev said...

moving right along!