Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yes, I'm still here.....

just busy, busy, busy! ('tis the season ya know!)

As you can tell by the UFO ticker, I'm slowly finishing up on projects ... I was considering splitting the list in two -- one for Christmas, one for other projects, but have decided to just wait until the Christmas projects are all finished then just revise the whole thing

We've been decorating the tree in the living room and should have that all finished today. Then I'll be rearranging furniture in the family room to make space for a tree there.

Usually we put up 7 or 8 trees, but we're not doing that this year (we also usually have most of this done by now, but we were both not feeling that well around Thanksgiving, so it just "ain't happenin'" this year)

I've just about completed all of the out of town presents, tho', so I'm doing pretty well!

The last couple of days I've been trying to get an auction of a bear written for eBay. I don't like the way it looks when I try to just type it in to their forms, so I talked with a couple of other bear artists and got some pointers for this one. I'll be putting it up tomorrow, and of course I'll include a "sneek peek" here in the morning, so stay tuned!

time to get moving!!

No comments: