Thursday, December 02, 2010

cruising through the projects

finished embroidering the second onesie

I like this one too

I used a slightly different stitch on this one, just to see which approach worked better

the DH likes the first one better -- I like this one

ah well, C'est la vie



there was some work done at the sewing machine yesterday too

a second pillow cover -- using up pieces left over from prior quilting projects I was able to create this very colorful version (one picture is the front, one is the back)

even with the piecing of the fabric this one went quicker than the first one I did -- practice helps I guess

the machine also stitched up a batch of aspen leaves which have been turned and are waiting for pressing

one more big sewing project to go!
the knitting of the hat for felting is complete!

this thing looks huge!!!!

after I finished this I started working on the flowers that will decorate it

I want to do all of the felting at once -- if I'm going to run hot water and use the washer it might as well be for both items


I'm working on some calendars for Christmas gifts

the software that I'm using is not exactly "state of the art"

after one attempt at printing all of the pages as a package and having to piece meal repair the job, I'm now printing them in a slower, but much more accurate fashion

just happy to be able to do that

hopefully when I go to run errands tomorrow I'll be able to have them bound and punched and they'll be all done

rollin' right along

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I can't wait to see how that hat turns out. Someday I want to make one.