Wednesday, December 01, 2010

one onesie

I like the way this came out --

and it didn't take me very long to stitch this up (by hand no less)

I'm fiddling with digitizing the line drawing, but just for the practice and possibly for use on other items

I couldn't figure out any way I'd be able to do a onesie on the sewing machine -- there just isn't enough room to manipulate the fabric so you can stitch through only one layer -- too little

but I'm thinking there will be lots of other projects for a little boy that this brand will look good on

I'll be doing one more onesie -- probably today

there are a couple of other sewing projects on the "to do" list

and of course the wrapping of packages to get started on (I did some shopping on line last week, and the boxes are starting to arrive!)

lots of things to work on!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

How do you DO that. On a knit fabric. Never mind, don't make me get out my sewing machine, my knitting needles would protest. Sibling rivalry and all that.