Wednesday, October 10, 2012

back to "normal"

or whatever looks like "normal" around here for now

I'm still working on paperwork from the auction, but that is winding down

 which means I'm back to working on some things in the studio --- Hurray!

this piece for instance

this is the first piece for my Visioning project, and it's now ready to be sandwiched and quilted

I'm pretty pleased with it


 I have just finished the quilting on the "project that can not be named"; and will be facing the edges in the next couple of days


remember the "mug shot"?

I decided that I wanted to use that "bean" background

is it coffee? cocoa?

either way, these two stamp pads used with some hand cut stamps should create that nicely

just need to get those stamps cut

of course the traveling meant more afghan squares got knit

these and all of the others I've been working on for a while will be going in the mail this week -- as well as all of those wool hats and the four wool sweaters

nice

today I have some errands to run before I can get back into the studio -- guess it's time to get to them

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

"Paperwork" and glancing at the first photo, I was thinking you were doing intricate with paper. There's always something new around here.