Friday, October 05, 2012

Wait --- I didn't order THAT!!

I woke up this morning to find SNOW on the top of the van

it didn't really stick much of anywhere else, but there it was -- clear evidence that summer is over and we will now start every commitment to travel with the words "weather permitting"

and I admit, I have a love/hate relationship with the weather --- I don't do well in very hot weather, but I don't like really cold weather either

picky, picky, picky

so today I'll be doing the packaging of the items for the charity auction --- time to get moving!

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

White stuff, right? Kinda cold, as I remember? (Ducking!)

Jessie said...

I am so looking forward to my first winter of large snows that last more than a day! I can deal with the cold but definitely avoid the heat. :)