Wednesday, October 24, 2012

progress and a commission for a new project

this is coming along nicely

the assortment of beads is creating an interesting texture on the surface of the piece

hopefully I'll have this all finished by the end of the weekend


another hot pad done


and last night I finished another Christmas project that I have been knitting on --- cool!


years ago I made many bears that went by the name "Adorabear" --- they are non-jointed, baby safe toys that I used robe velour to make

I made the last one a few years ago for the adult son of a dear friend from California

last night she called me and asked if I could make one for her newest great grand child

yup, now I just have to find that pattern again!!  

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Christmas knitting! Ohmygoodness. I forgot--!