in amid all of the other chaos yesterday (getting ready to give away a huge number of ceramic molds, and thinking momentarily that my vacuum had croaked - only to find it just needed a new filter) I finished the stamping of this piece of fabric
now that I have added the green beans and removed all of the freezer paper, this piece is ready for me to move on to the next step of the process
actually, it never fails to amaze me when something that I see in my head actually looks pretty much the same when I've done the work!
I used the pigment inks to do this with, which means the "hand" of the fabric is unchanged -- a good thing when you're planning to do a lot of stitching over the stamped area
hoping to get some work done on this later today