Monday, July 22, 2013

a big quilt for the big boy's bed

I finished the last stitch on this project last night

it is bigger than for a single bed, not as big as a queen bed size, all ready to grace the bed of Mr Cute when his folks make the big switch

it has a label on the back (which I wrote on the back of a left over piece of one of the print fabrics) that includes his name, the name of who made it (his mama and his gramma) and the date

consider it a future heirloom --- if he doesn't wear it out first

wasting no time in turning that pencil drawing into a 3 dimensional reality

I like the way this looks!

and I think this whole piece will all go together quickly now

time to get moving --- laundry to do and groceries to fetch before I can get back in the studio

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That is one lucky little boy!