and it came out pretty well -- I especially like that three bead edging I created for this piece -- I plan to use that again
even got this listed in time for the Etsy Beadweavers Challenge --- as soon as the voting starts I'll post a link here
and now I'm ready for the beading to begin!
got the backing prepared and the resin cab glued down yesterday afternoon
yesterday I used a number of kitchen objects and a compass and created different sized circles to use as patterns
then I did the unthinkable -- I cut up all that hand pieced stitching and created something entirely new
I'm now working on stitching down all of the edges -- all of these are fused to the black, but the edges still get stitched
and I'm much happier with this
time to get busy -- things need to get done!!