Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I can't come back, I don't know how it works!

 ok, we're not in Oz, but on yesterday's "walk with lab", I spotted this above the houses across the street from us

this is a different balloon from the one that used to land in the field behind our house before they built apartments there

but it might be the same pilot (he lives around the corner)

you can't see it in the picture, but he was close enough that I could see the flame
the edging has begun! 

I'm using a soft gray leather on the back of these, and I love the way the single row of red beads around the edge pulls up the color of the lilies in the center

soon as this step is finished, I'll start working on stringing it all together

my sister is coming to spend a few days

we originally planned to do this back in May, but other things got in the way

her room is ready

I've done some special grocery shopping

still need to vacuum the floors in the family room and the studio

who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh cool! Have fun!