Wednesday, July 10, 2013

time to vote and the beginning of the jigsaw puzzle

you may recall this piece

it was created for the Etsy Bead Weavers Team challenge on Summer Flowers

the voting has begun!

you can see all of the pieces that were entered and vote for your favorite by going here  

looks like giant fiber jig saw puzzle pieces

these are the first pieces of the next big quilt project -- and this batch are just the top left corner of the sky and cloud pieces

last night I started cutting those out and stitching the reverse applique places in this group

I think this will be fun


today's projects includes totally clearing off the table I work on so I can start pinning the quilt sandwich for Mr Cute's quilt -- this will be a pretty big project too

time to get busy so I can get to that

No comments: