Friday, June 30, 2006

1 bracelet done, 1 to go.....



finished this at about 9:30 last night.....looks pretty good! And, most importantly, it will be ready for our show on Tuesday. I hope we can have a repeat of the last time I finished one so close to the show!!

Now its on with the malachite/azurite one....I have already done the "bezels" around the stones on that one and drawn out the plan for the design of the field.....which sometimes gets changed as I go along, but at least I start with a plan!

I've been working on setting quilt blocks together. I have finished 3 sets of 3, so I have 5 more to go. This part isn't as fun as doing the applique was. I am starting to think more about the next quilt design.....collecting drawings/photos/sketches in a folder for when the real design work begins (soon I hope).

Spent an hour with the insurance agent filling in paperwork for a new health insurance plan.....if I get accepted it will freeze my premiums for 3 years which would be great. Should know by the end of July.

Time to get moving, we've got yard work to do, and a trip to the hardware store and the office supply place to get things we need there before I'll get to do any work in the studio.

No comments: