Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dixie's Make Over Day 6 and other projects.....



The bracelet is coming along. Just 2 more stones to work around to complete the end of this then it will be finished!! I'd like to have it done to put on the table at the July 4 show, and it looks like I have a good shot at it.

I have been working on the quilt some too.....there are now 15 blocks complete, so I have only 9 more to do, then I can start actually setting the blocks together and figuring out what I'm doing to it next (borders maybe?).

The auction for Daisy ended yesterday, with nary a bidder.....{sigh}, I just don't seem to be able to figure out how to get anyone to bid on bears....I can sell other stuff, just not my own.....frustrating!

Dixie's Update, Day 6


Well, the hard part is all over, the surgery is complete. I have a new nose, a trimmer chin, smaller ears....WOW, I can't believe how good I look!!

Only two more things to do before I leave the spa.....a new outfit seems absolutely necessary, after all, its a new me. And of course there will be the "after" pictures.....more time under the lights.

I've also decided to start using a new name, after all, I don't look anything like Dixie any more, so from now on, just call me Trixie!

More updates later!!

Love Trixie


time to go to work!!

No comments: