Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Got Chocolate?



Easter is right around the corner.

In fact, this is about as early as Easter is, since this year it is even before my birthday -- an occasion which is rare.

Anyway, remember the chocolate bunny? For years my daughter and I had a running joke about my getting her chocolate bunnies with really big ears because that was going to be the piece I got to eat.

Ah, those were the days!

So today's offering, freshly added to my Etsy shop are two Guilt Free Chocolate Bunnies -- these cuties are made out of satin with ribbon trim, perfect for a table setting or just for fun. (and really reasonably priced!)





Remember I said I was working on another project from "play day" that wasn't quite done?

Well, here it is.

Its a fob, folks.....


and this is what you do with one

Especially handy when you go off to your quilt group with tools in hand and you want to actually come home with the same ones you took with you

My sister had asked about this, so this one will be going off to her for a "test drive" -- I need to know if there is anything she thinks would improve it, and to make sure it actually stands up to some use

If all goes well, I'll consider making some of these to sell

and so, its time now to get moving......things to do, people to annoy!

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

Ooh cool, a faddofil fob; I can't wait to try it out!