Monday, March 31, 2008

New bracelet!




I decided that it would be good to make some of these cuff bracelets that could be a little less expensive, and this is the first one.

Made up of a "cocktail" assortment of beads (the green assortment was called "appletini") in a very random pattern across the surface of the cuff.

this one has a brass cuff in the center so it is adjustable, and is just shy of 2 inches wide

I like the patterning -- doing it was sort of like doodling with beads -- and it didn't take a really long time to finish

Since there is also a package of "grapetini" in the bead box, I'll be doing another of these soon!

The quilting has commenced. I worked on it quite a while yesterday, and I'm quite pleased with the look of the quilting on both sides.

today will have the usual laundry chores and working on projects....time to get to it!

No comments: