Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring, finishing things and new starts

Ok, its officially Spring, its warmer today, but we're supposed to have snow (!!) tomorrow afternoon....such are the joys of living at over 6000 feet.....my little daffodills are slowly getting taller, so someday before too long I'll get to see the flowers, which will be good

Yesterday I spent a "goodly" time working on attaching the border pieces on the quilt -- I got one side done and part of another, so we are on the home stretch. Just about the time I really need to go buy the backing we'll get paid so I can! Yeah!! Anyway, I'm still struggling with how am I going to mark the very complex picture I want to quilt onto the back so I can do the quilting. I'll be working on some of the designs for that today and thinking about it

Meantime, I'm starting to feel excited about the next project -- actually a 3 in 1 project, and some ideas for decorating one of those white shirts I got a while back are starting to percolate too

time to get moving! (moving away from the computer that is and on to working on a project!!)

No comments: