Monday, March 10, 2008

see, I tried something new



just fiddling with some materials I had left on hand from another project and trying a new technique!

These are made up of adventurine beads and crystal beads and size 15 glass seed beads and were really fun to make after I figured it out (the first one took be about half an hour -- the second one took about 5 minutes)

Too bad I don't have any more of the adventurine, it would have made an AWESOME bracelet -- oh well, these made a great pair of earrings and they are available in my Etsy store if you're interested.

Meantime, I'm thinking about using the technique to create some other cool stuff

(oh yeah, the other play time project isn't quite done, hopefully by tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Nancy G said...

These are gorgeous...and I see your camera skills are improving, as well!

Bev said...

yup, its that old "practice makes perfect" thing! Still haven't quite got the color correction down yet, but it's getting there...

Laura Lynn said...

Bev Nancy is right... they are just beautiful!!!