Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quiz for the day



if you think this picture means I'll be whipping up a multi-flavored sugar high batch of drinks, think again!

This is the result of the local grocery having these little lovelies on sale for only 8 cents a piece (instead of the usual 29 cents --- 29 CENTS!? I can remember buying these for a nickle!!! I must be O L D)

anyway, I use these for dying fabric -- fur and other kinds -- and yarns

I was sorely disappointed that there was no blue raspberry, having found flavors that will make green and yellow and red and orange and pink....but you can't mix colors to get blue -- no, no, since it is a PRIMARY color, one must have blue to get blue

So, if anyone finds any blue koolaid anywhere, please, PLEASE! get me some and let me know what I owe you (I have PayPal, can pay you post haste!), and we can arrange for the shipping cost too.....

No comments: