Monday, March 24, 2008

Playing and progressing

ok, lots of stuff got done yesterday, not the least of which was spending some time just relaxing

The top of the current quilt is complete!! Last night I sprayed it with cold water to take all the blue marker out of it so I can press it today. The DH did some sketches for me, so now I can start in on marking up a full size pattern for the quilting.

I'm pretty excited about having the top done. It looks pretty good, especially considering all of the "alterations" that went on along the way.

And so, while he was working on the sketches for the back of the dragon, he did some sketches for the next project, so you see there's always something on the drawing board!

While I was sitting and watching several hours of PBS programs I did some new beaded beads in pinks and reds. I started one that is sort of lavendar, but I'm having some issues with the little seed beads "falling in" because the bigger beads have larger holes that the other ones I used. I'm working on a fix for that issue.

Meantime, I'm also working on the embroidered cuff bracelet, and thinking about a whole new "Bracelet Boutique" display.....

I promise to get out the camera and take some shots of things soon (like when I remember while its light!)

off to do laundry (a never ending chore if ever there was one!!!)

No comments: