Sunday, March 09, 2008

winter, spring, winter, spring and daylight saving

Ok, we have sprung! (I don't have to LIKE it, just have to do it) Stayed up late last night watching a show about Pete Seeger and slept until 8:45 this morning --- it could be worse.

Here above 6000 feet Spring comes in little bits -- a lot of 2 steps forward and one step back

About every other day we've had a little "snow shower", but mostly its just been cold, then warm, then cold again (highs of 30 one day, 55 the next)




Last night we had a little "dusting" of snow.

It was so little and so dry that you could actually see each individual snow flake in the stack.

I tried to take a picture, but obviously I haven't figured out this part of the new camera yet, and it was melting away as I shot.





On my way back into the house, however, I looked down and saw this!

Oh joy, oh cart wheels (figurative only folks!), Spring is coming, Spring is coming!

So in celebration I'm taking the rest of the day off to play -- I'll share tomorrow!

No comments: